Bill Fox

Founder, Forward Thinking Pro
I'm building a network of forward thinking leaders and helping businesses be the workplace of the future ⏤ today. I'm also the author of thefutureoftheworkplacebook.com.

Hi and nice to meet here!

Hi everyone,

I'm Bill and excited to find this community!

What brought you here?

I'm in the early stages of launching a Circle Community and met Jay in the Circle support site. I hope to learn and contribute to fellow freelancers and entrepreneurs here and be inspired by this community in launching my site.

What kind of work do you do?

I'm currently focused on building a network of forward thinking leaders and helping businesses be the workplace of the future. My time is divided between writing, designing, interviewing, and consulting. 

Over the past three months, I started writing more about my inner leader journey, which has resulted in many new and unexpected interactions with readers. This is why I'm now launching a community to bring these people together.

What is the biggest challenge you're facing right now?

Launching the next iteration of my work as Forward Thinking Pro and building community.

Where can we follow you online? (blog, social, etc...)

What is one of your favorite things on the internet?

Watching private pilot flying adventures on YouTube! I've been a private pilot for 15 years, but haven't flown much the last four years since I moved from the US to Estonia. 

Like Comment