Clay Vermulm

Genre Fiction Author
Hello, fellow creatives. I am a horror, fantasy, and science fiction writer from the Pacific Northwest. I currently masquerade as a Sous Chef in Arlington WA and live in Lake Stevens with my fiance Deanna. I'm excited to be here!

About Page Challenge

Hey everyone! 

My about section is currently living at the bottom of my home page, underneath the talk of my work and the features of the website overall. I have never been much of a fan of talking about myself, so I am hoping that this challenge will give me some ideas and motivation to make a really awesome about page! 

Looking forward to seeing what ya'll come up with! 

link: clayvermulmfiction.com 

Like Comment

Website is Live!

Hey everyone! I have completed my challenge for the month of December and my website/blog is officially live! Thanks for all the support from the community. I haven't been too active here, but I have looked to it for motivation and encouragement (I simply don't do social media much :). 

Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck on your missions for this year! If you care to keep up with my year, I'll be releasing lots of creative content over at my new website! 

https://www.clayvermulmfiction.com/cryptidcagematch-paranormal-horror
Like Comment