Miinkay Yu

Life Purpose Coach | Host of the What's Your Calling? Podcast
🧑‍🎓
At the heart of it all I'm a teacher. I teach people about their health and well being through bodywork. And I teach people how to find their calling and passions by listening to their intuition. Outside of teaching I'm a rock climber and home cook.

Freelancing in something I don't normally freelance?

🧑‍🎓
Hello! I need some advice. I'm a career coach and one of my clients works for a start up. Since I've been giving him some good small business advice (because I've been learning a lot for my own business), he asked me to take time to critique his client's webpage and give feedback on user experience / marketing improvements. 

I'm confident I can deliver some good feedback, but should I be charging for this service? He proposed to send me questions and then interview me for feedback which he will then also use as content for his site because they help Financial Analysts with their small business. (this might be getting meta...) So in all it would take about 2 hrs probably. But then I think back to some helpful feedback about charging - and it did take me over a year and lots of online classes like FS to gain this expertise. 

Not sure how I should proceed. What are your thoughts?
Like Comment

Hello I'm Miinkay (min-kay) Bodyworker and Life Purpose Coach

🧑‍🎓
Hello Everyone, 
I'm in my first year of entrepreneurship and online business. I decided to take my coaching online due to COVID and now I'm learning a lot about building an audience and building products and courses. Happy to be with you all!

Miinkay
Like Comment