Raahim Deshmukh

Freelance web developer/designer, digitalmarketer
Hey everyone I am a computer engineering student and a freelancer I provide services such as web design or development, SEO and digitalmarketing . I am a quick learner and looking for a great apportunity I want to become an entrepreneur.

Happy New year

Happy New year everyone πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³Β 
Like Comment

Which one I should choose?

Hello everyone I hope everyone is doing great actually I need a suggestion I got an enquiry from a company they want me to run their email marketing campaigns . I'm in confusion which tool will be better mail chimp, convertkit or something else.Β 
Like Comment
Got my first client this week he wants me to redesign his wordpress site and improve his seo I finished my work and now he wants me to run his  Facebook ad campaign too 😊
Like Comment

My first business call

Hello everyone I hope everyone is doing well I just want to share that I attended my first client's call last month I published my website and today I got a call we discussed the whole package I'm really happy I just want to share this with you guys now waiting for his final response fingers crossed for now πŸ€žπŸ˜‡
Like Comment

Need some feedbacks

Hello everyone hope everyone is doing great actually I joined this community and freelancing recently raahimd.comΒ is my portfolio website I need some feedbacks about my website like design related or content related any other feedback.

Hi everyone

Hello everyone my name is Raahim and I'm from India I am a student of computer engineering and a recently started freelancer. I'm really happy to join this community.
Like Comment