Jenni Lawlor

Copywriter • Content Creator • Floral Designer • Wedding Stylist
Hello gang! I'm a freelance content creator & wedding stylist based in Dublin, Ireland. I’m a huge music fan and following 8 yrs of working in the music events industry, I decided to spread my creative wings. So looking forward to connecting. Sláinte

Hello from Dublin, Ireland ♥

Hello everyone, 

I'm Jenni & it's so lovely to be part of this community. 

I worked in the live music industry for over 8 years, up until December 2019. At that time I felt stuck in a rut and wanted to embark on a new adventure. My mission was to start 2020, a new decade, with a blank canvas and to tap into my creative flare some more. 

I dived into floristry training at the beginning of 2020 and graduated in March which was when I set up my business 'Bombenni', specializing in bespoke floral designs & wedding styling. A couple of weeks later, boom - Covid hit! (My timing is perfect, I know!) 🙈

Last year was a struggle, to say the least, but I have learnt so much & with that has come great growth. I have also learnt to trust the journey I am on. I now offer seasonal floral designs. I have a couple of micro weddings lined up this year. The bulk of my weddings are then for 2022 and 2023. 

With my previous work background, I have experience in many areas which I am now utilising through freelance work. I am still relatively new to the world of freelancing but it is so exciting meeting new people and working on a variety of projects where I can contribute with my skills in writing, design and marketing.

This is such a lovely space and I am so looking forward to chatting and learning from you all. Please feel free to reach out anytime to chat about work, life or the best Guinness spots in Dublin. 

Grá Mór,
Jenni

www.bombenni.com 

Like Comment

Morning kickstarter ⚡

Morning everyone ☀️

I'm a huge music fan and previously worked in the live music industry for almost 9 years. Music is always such a mood booster for me so I thought I would share one of my morning go-to playlists that always puts me on the right track.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1K3Ma1J6rHAiKts64sjN11?si=bc4eb2e6fefb4ce3

I would love to know what songs or styles of music have a motivational impact on your mindset/day?

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead, 

Jenni
Dublin, Ire ☘️

Like Comment