moniQue walhof

By trade focused on strategic marketing
By trade I focus on helping companies and organizations meet their goals through development of strategic marketing programs. By nature passionate about Ubuntu: embracing our interconnectedness invariably leads to great possibilities.
What brought you here?
By a reminder email from Jay.. [I admire his communication skills!!]

What kind of work do you do?
After a sabbatical, I resurfaced earlier this year as a freelancer/ consultant.Β  My main focus is on helping clients meet their [marketing] goals and objectives by working together on building out a marketing strategy and from there define and roll out effective programs.Β  Β  I also assist with building plans to ensure growth and increased engagement of target audiences,Β  launches, online events/workshops, copy editing/proof reading, documentary photography.Β  Β 

What is the biggest challenge you're facing right now
Budget cuts as more projects are sourced in-house only. Non-profit funding withdrawals.

Where can we follow you online? (blog, social, etc...)
I added a few social links to my profile.Β  I have not build a site yet.. it is on the list.

BONUS: What is one of your favorite things on the internet?
I have to say it has become Zoom these last months.Β  Being in a new place, and locked down for good part of my stay here,Β  it has been amazingly real to meet new people across the globe and continue 1-1 conversations outside the initial Zoom events.Β 

Nice to be here, thanks for the reminder email Jay, I am glad I made it. Looking forward to see/learn/find out how we can all support each other here. 🌱
You made it! Welcome, Q. It’s a great time to get your freelance house in order...get that site built! πŸ™‚