Benjamin Fife

Audiobook Narrator
I'm a versatile, resonant audiobook narrator with a storytelling flair that draws listeners in whether I'm performing fiction or non fiction. I love to partner with newer authors for all we can learn from each other. I may also be part dragon...

Love some feedback on some of the series & books I've narrated!

I've got a few books & Series that I'd love to see some more quality reviews (not asking you to rate it at 5 stars, but rather a well though out review including both the story and my performance as well).
Here's a list of book series I'm wanting reviews for:

Dark Trilogy by Paul Arvidson - Scifi/fantasy  - Kind of blind-hobbits-in-space

The Minstrel's Song series by Jenelle Schmidt - LOTR type of fantasy.  My favorite series I've narrated.  Recording the 4th & final book presently.

The Chronicles of Theren series by C.D. Tavenor - Scifi AI/Space adventure - Ethics & more.  Unique books

Call to Purpose by Ken W. Brown - Life changing Visionary Fiction / Fantasy/mythologyish.

Finding Home by Jessica Sims - Autobiographical / fictionalized account of the authors grandfather's life.

If you'd like to review any of these books, message me here, or contact me @ bennyfifeaudio@gmail.com.   Hear more of my work @ www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Like Comment

Can I get some reviews for a couple of my book series? I have free codes for you!

I've got a few books & Series that I'd love to see some more quality reviews (not asking you to rate it at 5 stars, but rather a well though out review including both the story and my performance as well).
Here's a list of book series I'm wanting reviews for:

Dark Trilogy by Paul Arvidson - Scifi/fantasy  - Kind of blind-hobbits-in-space

The Minstrel's Song series by Jenelle Schmidt - LOTR type of fantasy.  My favorite series I've narrated.  Recording the 4th & final book presently.

The Chronicles of Theren series by C.D. Tavenor - Scifi AI/Space adventure - Ethics & more.  Unique books

Call to Purpose by Ken W. Brown - Life changing Visionary Fiction / Fantasy/mythologyish.

Finding Home by Jessica Sims - Autobiographical / fictionalized account of the authors grandfather's life.

If you'd like to review any of these books, message me here, or contact me @ bennyfifeaudio@gmail.com.   Hear more of my work @ www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Like Comment